What a thrill! I started this project after learning something new with my sister over New Years. It is a quilt as you go-which in fact makes it a "reversible quilt". I used only the scraps I had on hand (thanks to my amazing aunts and our quilting sessions). I even got in the shot this time. Now I am dreaming of the next one to make. hehe
you must be soo proud. This is beautiful.. I use to quilt..long time ago.. not that good either. Sometimes I feel like when my life slows down a little I will do it again.
ReplyDeleteThanks Lisa. Actually this helps slow me down believe it or not. I work so dag gum much ( cause I am a workaholic) that this helps me carve time to myself. I have been listening to the Bible on Podcast so I look forward to the time even more.
ReplyDelete