Just a photo a day -- journaling my everyday life. A fun way to be expressive and creative while documenting moments in time.
You got me! I give.
This comment has been removed by the author.
This is water boiling. lol. I was just mesmerized by the bubbles and thought-"take a picture" -- I actually used the underwater setting on my camera and it gave it that brown look-- How fun to play!
See you tricked me turning it brown!
I will never see bubbles the same way:)
You got me! I give.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis is water boiling. lol. I was just mesmerized by the bubbles and thought-"take a picture" -- I actually used the underwater setting on my camera and it gave it that brown look-- How fun to play!
ReplyDeleteSee you tricked me turning it brown!
ReplyDeleteI will never see bubbles the same way:)
ReplyDelete